Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Home Page


Within this blog which has been in the making for a few years, you will read articles about Bike Week celebrations and see photos taken of the bikes and babes. You will also be able to select links to take you to local Harley-Davidson dealerships as well as accessories to individualize your ride. I have tried to establish a blog that is not only functional but interactive as well. My wife and I have spent lots of time planning our yearly overnight HOG rides as you will see by selecting the posts on the left titled, “Annual Overnight Ride.” This blog is titled, V-Twin Ventures for a reason; I encourage you to share with the rest of the V-Twin World and those who ride other wonderfully made two-wheelers, your own personal ventures! We feel it isn’t the brand that makes the ride enjoyable, it’s the people, places, weather and food!

As I spent many hours and days selecting the right photo to share, I remember the many ventures we have had and the wonderful, friendly people we have met along the way. We thank God for allowing us the time to see this beautiful country of ours and to remember the freedoms we as Americans have.

So sit down, relax and enjoy what I feel can never truly be explained. As they say, “If I had to explain, you wouldn’t understand.” How right they are. How can you explain the smell of hamburgers cooking, a female driver who passes you and the scent of her perfume or the smell of a recent rain storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, great looking site. I look forward to Phils pic to be published on it. Stay safe and ride with pride. EB and LA